Terms And Conditions Of Our Services
To guarantee the booking’ A non-refundable deposit of £50.00′ is required to confirm your booking. A booking confirmation form will then need completing. We will send you a copy of the booking form. Unless we agree to another arrangement. The remaining balance’ will need to be paid in full. In cash on the night of the event. 50%’ of the remaining balance will be charged to you’ if cancelled within 14 days of the booking date. Unless’ we agree otherwise. The full remaining balance’ will be charged’ If cancelled within 7 days of the booking date. Unless’ agreed by us. We will require at least one mains socket. Close to where the disco is positioned. In addition’ we need a space of about’ 3′ metres (W) 2′ metres (H) to position our equipment. “Equipment Setup times’ can take 30 to 60 minutes. (Normally completed in 30 to 45 minutes’ “Max”) subject to condition.
1. A non-refundable deposit of £50. Must be paid to secure a booking.
2. A booking is not considered final’ until the deposited funds have cleared.
3. Cancellations within 7 days of the event date. Will require full payment.
4. All outstanding amounts’ are payable in cash’ on the day of the function.
5. In the extremely unlikely’ event of the disco having to cancel. Any amount paid to us by the client, Will be refunded in full, If we are unable to find you a replacement disco.
6. In the unlikely event’ that our equipment should totally fail. (excluding circumstances beyond our control i.e. a power cut) a pro rata’ refund will be given’ for the time remaining.
7. It is the client’s responsibility’ to ensure the venue is equipped with 1 working socket.
8. It is the client’s responsibility’ to ensure the good conduct of their guests. If at any time before or during the event. We deem ourselves’ or our equipment’ to be under threat. We reserve the right to terminate our services. Under these circumstances’ No refund will be given.
9. The client is responsible’ for any malicious damage or theft of equipment. Caused by guests. The client’ will be responsible for pursuing the matter’ with the individuals involved.
10. The person named as the client’ on the confirmation form’ is responsible for all payments due.
11. The client’ will need to provide sufficient’ adult supervision’ of all the children attending the event.
12. The supervising adults may provide the dj’ with assistance in the organization of the children’ during any games played at the event.
13. The supervising adults’ will ensure that the children’ do not interfere’ with the disco equipment’ or prevent the dj from performing his duties’ of playing music and games.
14. Booking times on the confirmation’ will be the time we work to, unless agreed by us & superior venue staff.